Re: sites to sell items to the blind

Laz

Hey Joe,

Send a blank email message to the following email address:

blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

It's a well-established popular list which moved from Yahoo Groups
when it became impossible for a blind group owner to control it.

Regards,

Laz

On 11/9/15, Joe Giovanelli <joegio1@earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi, All,

I subscribed to both Recycle-it and Secondhandzone. They are overseas and
money is shown in pounds. It is not practical to be involved with currency
conversion and overseas shipping.

Do you have any recommendations for similar sites?

I cannot figure out how to unsubscribe from those sites. Any thoughts
there?

With much thanks,

Joe Giovanelli

Bluetooth devices, and accessories