Re: Best Voice Recording App for iPad Pro.

Victor

On Nov 7, 2018, at 8:56 AM, Charles Small <caylin813@...> wrote:

   Just out of curiosity, what is the website for either one of these programs?  I’d be kind of interested in checking them out.

Chuck

On Nov 6, 2018, at 7:12 PM, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

Hi all:

Depending on how fancy you want to get with your recordings, ferrite recording studio is good, as is Hokusai to.

On Nov 5, 2018, at 3:35 AM, John Dowling <1008jmd@...> wrote:

George,
It's funny, I was going to recommend that same recorder.
Guess you beeat me to the punch.
But yes, this is an excellent recorder. I first heard about it from a blind user who owns a pair of the ambio smart 3d headphones.

On Nov 5, 2018, at 6:32 AM, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

Just press record is a great one