Re: Best Voice Recording App for iPad Pro.

Victor

On 11/7/18, Charles Small <caylin813@gmail.com> wrote:
My apologies, but there doesn’t seem to be any information send.
I’d be curious as to finding out where these programs could be found.
Thanks in advance.

Chuck
On Nov 7, 2018, at 3:21 PM, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

On Nov 7, 2018, at 8:56 AM, Charles Small <caylin813@gmail.com> wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what is the website for either one of these
programs? I’d be kind of interested in checking them out.

Chuck

On Nov 6, 2018, at 7:12 PM, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

Depending on how fancy you want to get with your recordings, ferrite
recording studio is good, as is Hokusai to.

On Nov 5, 2018, at 3:35 AM, John Dowling <1008jmd@gmail.com> wrote:

George,
It's funny, I was going to recommend that same recorder.
Guess you beeat me to the punch.
But yes, this is an excellent recorder. I first heard about it from a
blind user who owns a pair of the ambio smart 3d headphones.

Just press record is a great one