Re: i phone question

Lisa Belville

Oh yes, I missed this part of the answer in my reply.  Basically, the phone works as usual while on a call, but I've found wearing a headset helps.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 11/8/2018 2:39 PM, Victor wrote:

Hi:

Yes you can.  Just make sure you have your mail app open while you’re talking on the phone.  You can use the app switcher to go to your mail app, double tap on the mail app and compose an email as normal.  You’ll have to use your on-screen keyboard or a bluetooth keyboard to do this as Siri and Dictation won’t work while talking on the phone.

HTH,

Victor

On Nov 8, 2018, at 12:25 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> wrote:

Can one talk  on the I phone and read email at the same time?

If so, how?

Thanks,

Monte