From: Keith S
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 10:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] podcast hosting companies question

Hello,

What search terms should I enter into google or some other browser to find out the names of companies that host podcasts?

Patreon is one of them, Definitely Human is another.

Besides those two, what should I search for for companies that host or create podcasts

In particular, audio dramas, comedy dramas, etc.

Thanks

Keith