From: Smiling?
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 8:39 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] MS outlook settings for gmail

Gmail POP server information (both POP & IMAP below):

Gmail SMTP address:

smtp.gmail.com

Gmail POP address:

pop.gmail.com

Outgoing mail SMTP port:

465 (this server requires a secure connection, checkbox checked)

Incoming mail POP3 port:

995 (this server requires a secure connection, checkbox checked)

IMAP server information:

Incoming IMAP mail server address:

imap.gmail.com

Outgoing SMTP mail server address:

smtp.gmail.com

Incoming IMAP port:

993 (this server requires a secure connection, checkbox checked)

Outgoing SMTP port:

587 (this server requires a secure connection, checkbox checked)

For both POP and IMAP, you also have to enable the option "My outgoing mail server requires authentication" from the Outgoing Server tab.