Re: Orbit Questions

Josh Kennedy

I used my orbit last night connected to my computer to read some wikipedia articles in braille. and then I installed the free math player program and tried out the freedom scientific math ml examples website. and it was so cool that the orbit reader showed me the math in nemeth braille! now my question is this. is there a way for blind people to make math-ml content, in an accessible way, in other words for us to make our own math-ml content for printing or sending to a teacher?
and it did not matter if my braille tables for NVDA were set to grade2 ueb, it still showed me nemeth math braille.
Josh