Re: Orbit Questions

Josh Kennedy

bookshare books can be audio books if you wish them to be. if you set your download bookshare preference to audio, then you will get audio. if you set them to word docx then you get a word docx file. like if i download a spanish textbook, i would get it in word docx format, and then use send to braille set to the spanish table and translate it to braille that way. but for english language books, i just set bookshare to give me a grade2 brf file and it does it and zips it up for me. bookshare will give you books several different ways all depending on how your download preferences are set on the bookshare website inside your account.

josh