Re: amerzon ehco

A.Mac

tanks

On 17/11/2018 14:18, Marie wrote:
I have set up three Alexa devices without any assistance from anyone. Just install the app before starting the process and follow the prompts you are given.
Marie

-----Original Message----- From: A.Mac via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 11:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] amerzon ehco

hi all, i took the leap and bought a amerzon ehco 2 from amerzon on
there  black friday deal, i.e it was £35 cheaper.

my question is, i know that you have to down load the alexa app to your
phone to set up your ehco , but in the app do you have to put in your
wi-fi, and can it all be set up with siri ok or do you need sited help.

--
Thanks for your time in advance.
Later