Re: amerzon ehco

A.Mac

so you need a amerzon account?

can you set it up with out a amerzon account ?

On 17/11/2018 14:33, Chris G wrote:
No steps require sighted help, even for the Echo devices with screens.
One needs to know ones network name, password and Amazon credentials.

From: Ashley Breger via Groups.Io
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2018 6:21 AM EST
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] amerzon ehco

You have to put your Wi-Fi password into the Alexa app and there are a few other steps that may require sighted help. I would be happy to walk you through the steps if you want to give me a call at 219-595-21to 3.

Ashley Breger

On Nov 17, 2018, at 2:57 AM, A.Mac via Groups.Io <a.mcaneney@...> wrote:

hi all, i took the leap and bought a amerzon ehco 2 from amerzon on there  black friday deal, i.e it was £35 cheaper.

my question is, i know that you have to down load the alexa app to your phone to set up your ehco , but in the app do you have to put in your  wi-fi, and can it all be set up with siri ok or do you need sited help.

--
Thanks for your time in advance.
Later