Re: Orbit Questions

Josh Kennedy

I told you all before, that i use my orbit reader20, to read in church. in church, it is quiet, absolutely silent, when i reed. nobody talks. you could hear a pin drop. and the sound of the orbit refreshing duhz, not, bother, anybody, at, all. so, unless you are in a sound studio where the microphones are super super sensative and absolute silence is the key. in that case, maybe just braille what you need and read it off of paper. or get a focus 14 or a brailliant 14 display something that may be, as quiet, as possible.