Re: 3 things i want to use window 10 desk top computer

chris judge

That's when I replace them, when they bite the dust or otherwise become problematic. I tend to stick with refurbished computers because they are so affordable, usually work well, and it makes them almost disposable should something go wrong with them.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Penny Golden
Sent: November 19, 2018 5:29 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 3 things i want to use window 10 desk top computer

when do you replace the PC. Mine has been going now since 2012. Or 2011. My old one bit the dust.

I think this is an HP.

I don't know what its spex were, but it was well-equipped.

Thanks. Penny.

On 11/19/2018 3:21 AM, chris judge wrote:
Speaking from Canada, it's extremely rare to find a new pc with fewer than 8 USB ports and less than 8 gig of ram. I guess what I'm saying is that most PCs on the market today should do what you want and more.