Re: blind friendly sites to learn a new language

The folks say Duolingo is relatively friendly to us blind, I think you should give it a try, so.
There's also a platform called Hinative, which is kind of free but you can pay if you want more functions added to your account.
Once a friend of mine told me about an app called VOA Learn, stuff like this.
Anyway, as you can see, there's various options on this depending on what you want.
Em 20/11/2018 19:46, Shelly Kane escreveu:

            Hi Everyone:

I have been interested in learning Spanish and my friend did a free program on-line where she received a word per day.  I thought it would be interesting so wanted to try it.  She suggested that I try duolingo but she didn't know if it would work with Jaws or the I-phone.  I would appreciate any help on this.  I'm looking for free programs.

Shelly