From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:53 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Chat subgrou for Tech Talk

It also occurs to me that the chat subgroup might have another useful
benefit. If you subscribe to it, but at certain times it becomes too much
or is overwhelming your inbox, you can simply disable it by setting it to
"no mail" for as long as you like and you still won't be missing out on
content from the primary list.