Re: question about comcast

Sugar

Hi Jene

I just spoke to a e mail/internet rep from At&T and he said that the account was free if I wanted to switch over to any other internet service.

Now not sure if it is because my phone service is with them and all I want to do is change the internet service…

I asked” if I was to switch my internet service over to Comcast or any other internet service, would it be possible to keep my .sbcglobal.net(current e mail addy) with my e mail?

Or would I have to change over to the new internet service name, for example my current e mail is sugarsyl71@...

Could I keep this even if I was at comcast service? Or would I have to change it.”

I was told that At&T would still support comcast or any other service and I could keep my e mail s is free and even call them for any tech support for e mails etc…

Now I am not sure if all that is correct, I found it hard to believe so I will keep asking.

Again maybe because I don’t plan to change my phone service, just the internet.

My next step is to ask comcast and then AT&T again to confirm.

Thank you for your reply, it gives me something to think about.

Thanks

Sugar

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

-Sugar