Braillino and XP

Eleni Vamvakari <elvam2167@...>

Recently, I purchased a Braillino. It works well under Windows 7 with
NVDA. But when I try to use it under XP, it doesn't work. While this
particular display is two-years-old, the Braillino itself was first
made when XP was still very much in use. It's also worth noting that,
under 7, it works not only with NVDA 2018.3, but also with 2017.3, the
last version to be compatible with XP. I installed the universal
Handy Tech Driver as well as HTCom on both operating systems but to no
avail. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Also, does anyone know
where I can find the HTDrive software?

Thanks,
Eleni

--