Re: Net Framework?

Mohamed

Yes, the .net framework is part of Windows, and .net Framework 2.5 is an older version of it that Windows installs when programs require it. It can also be installed from the Windows Features dialog.

On 12/7/2018 3:12 AM, Lisa Belville wrote:
Hi, all.

Using windows 10 1803 build 17134.

    I just installed the Pontes Media Downloader 2.1 listed on the monthly list of resources sent out by this list.

The installation went Okay, but now when I open the program it's asking for something called Net Framework 2.5.  I've heard of this before but I'm not sure what it is.  Is this something that's safe to install and do I really need it?

TIA for the help

Lisa