All The best

Jack and Bex
:-)

On Dec 6, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

I am inclined to agree. Whether you use the Facebook mobile site or the full site, chatting on Facebook is pretty difficult. It can be done on the full site, but it’s almost more trouble than it’s worth. Facebook and Facebook messenger are more accessible on mobile devices.

Victor

On Dec 6, 2018, at 6:34 PM, Veronica Kirk <veronicaa.kirk@...> wrote:

TerriLynne, I think it is hopeless for a blind person to chat on FB using the computer.  Using the message function on the mobile site is not actual chatting.  A while back a blind person could use instant bird to carry on a conversation with others, but this no longer works.  The message link on the mobile site is mainly for leaving your friends a private message for them to read at some point, and is a poor excuse for an actual conversation.  There is a chat link on the mobile site, but it is useless for a blind person.  It mainly tells you which of your friends are chatting.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of TerriLynne Pomeroy
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 8:43 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Messenger

Hi Travis,

Thank you for your response. However, if I understand the whole messenger thing correctly, it is not the samde as the one at a time messages to which you are referring. If you go to your messenger page at

https://www.messenger.com/

a sighted person can see all of the messages in a conversation on that one page. It is a chat option which people can use as a live chat in pairs or groups or whatever. I am part of at least one neighborhood group, but can’t read the darned messages.

TerriLynne