accessibility of amazon app for configuration

David Mehler

Hello,

This is kind of a follow up curiousity to the question I asked about
the amazon dot 3rd gen last week. Apparently it's coming today. And
i'm going to need to configure it, which apparently that's done
through the app, anyone who has one i'd appreciate any hints, is this
app accessible this would be on a computer, with both jaws and NVDA,
or on an android phone with talkback?

Things I'm going to want to do, ask sports scores and the weather,
listen to sports broadcasts, audible books, ihart radio, pandora, and
control at least one smart switch which will turn the coffee pot on
and off.

Thanks.
Dave.