Re: Microsoft does it again

Lenron

Guess I have been lucky because I have no issues here.

On 12/8/18, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:
I was being facetious.  But one thing about DOS, you almost never heard
it crashing your system to the point where technicians had to
reformat/reinstall at a hefty price of $100 or more.

On 12/8/2018 11:22 AM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Sheesh, another dark-ager.

On 12/8/2018 8:53 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Oh for the good old days of DOS 6.22.

On 12/8/2018 6:22 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:

Yet another reason to avoid updating to Windows 10 as long as
possible.  If your Windows 7 machine still does everything you need
it to do, there is really no good reason to upgrade to Windows 10
unless your the type who enjoys aggravation.

Gerald

On 12/8/2018 5:25 AM, Gene wrote:
I really don't think people should apply any updates from Microsoft
until a few days or maybe a week later if using Windows 10.  If
Microsoft becomes reliable in the quality of its updates again,
this caution may not be necessary but I think it is now.  This is
one more reason why.
https://www.komando.com/happening-now/518921/another-windows-update-removed-after-blue-screen-of-death-reports?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=notd&utm_content=2018-12-08-a-d

I'm not sure where you can check to see if problems have been found
with updates but others may know.  I'm also not sure if this
caution should extend to all versions of Windows or just be used
with Windows 10.
They As

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.