From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2018 10:15 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft does it again

Trouble with that statement is you don't always get to say when those updates are applied.

On 12/8/2018 5:25 AM, Gene wrote:

I really don't think people should apply any updates from Microsoft until a few days or maybe a week later if using Windows 10.  If Microsoft becomes reliable in the quality of its updates again, this caution may not be necessary but I think it is now.  This is one more reason why.

I'm not sure where you can check to see if problems have been found with updates but others may know.  I'm also not sure if this caution should extend to all versions of Windows or just be used with Windows 10.