From: "Blaster" <blaster@samobile.net>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] tech problems galore!

I totally agree. However many people don't take care of anything in our
disposable culture so it's not surprising to see people mistreating there
pc's. I've witnessed people pounding keys out of grustration as I posted
earlier. They don't look at problems as puzzles that can be solved, they
take it personally, Like it's an attack on their intelect. Raised voices,
raised blood pressure followed by humiliating defeat.
By the time they swallow their pride and ask for help their at their wits

end.

It's really something,
Blaster