Re: Say all in NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi Marie,

As Gene said, if you have NVDA in laptop keyboard layout, the command is NVDA+a.  The User Guide has both the desktop and laptop keystrokes for each command: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html

Essentially desktop keyboard layout assumes you have a number pad and uses that for some commands, particularly the review cursor and object navigation.  Laptop layout assumes you don't have a number pad and so reassigns those keys to others.  As a result, it bumps a few other commands around as well.

Quentin.

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 6:16 AM Marie <scribbles5@...> wrote:
I have not used NVDA for a while and I could not seem to get Say all to work with the NVDA key plus down arrow. Is that not the right command?
Marie

*I Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any
trouble, but shouldn't that be an even number?*

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess