From: Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:06 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] IPhone 6 question

I'm still trying to figure out how to use Braille screen input on my
iPad Mini 2. I'd like to type notes using this nice feature, but I
haven't figured out how to use Braille screen input in the note app.

Victor

On 11/10/15, ratshtron <northstar1950@skybeammail.com> wrote:
hmmm, i believe he was referring to the v-shape of the fingers when
typing braille on his smaller iphone like the 4s and 5s. the iphone
6, 6s, and 6plus are much larger devices
..

Legend has it that on Tuesday 11/10/2015 07:57 PM, Carolyn Arnold said:
Right iPhone directions.

Bye for now,

Carolyn