From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 10, jaws and thunderbird

One choice is to switch to the latest version of Chrome or Firefox that runs in XP.  Why are you clinging to Internet Explorer on any of your computers, regardless of which version of Windows is running?

Another choice is to just start using Thunderbird.  I would imagine there are tutorials but Thunderbird isn't that much different from Outlook Express and list members may be able, without too much explanation, to get you to the point where you can use the program even if you want to do more with it.

For now, you can follow either of these options. But you seem to really cling to obsolete software.  Even Internet Explorer in Windows 10, though you can still use it on a lot of sites, is obsolete. I think clinging to obsolete programs is your much larger long term problem.