Re: Numlock: How do I do to enable it again?

Yes, that's the only key that isn't working. And it used to work without any problem as far as I remember.
Em 25/12/2018 01:13, Mike B. escreveu:

Hi Marcio,

It's okay.  Typically when someone says they're using a wired keyboard that means they're using a USB keyboard plugged into the laptops USB port.  Is the Numlock key the only key that's giving you problems?
Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Numlock: How do I do to enable it again?

Hi Mike,
I'm having troubles with the laptop keyboard which I thought that was the same that a wired keyboard. That is, I don't use a wireless keyboard so I thought it was a wired one.
This keyboard don't have a numpad. I'm using NVDA.
Thanks for your kindness trying to understand my troubles. Maybe I wasn't so clear as I would like because English isn't my first language, so I may have wrong with something.
Just to clarify: I'm using my laptop keyboard. The keyboard that came with it.
Em 25/12/2018 00:24, Mike B. escreveu:

Hi Marcio,

I'm confused.  Are you having trouble with the wired keyboard or the laptop keyboard?  Does the wired keyboard have a numpad?  Is the numlock not working on both?  I don't know if this matters but, what screenreading program are you running?