Re: Pandora isn't working on my win ten computer.

Jim Rawls

Ok, I see my error perhaps. I am now trying to activate Pandora. It asks for my email address, my key, and the name of my computer. Where do I find the name of my computer? I haven’t a clue. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2018 10:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Pandora isn't working on my win ten computer.

Hmm, no idea. Working fine for me on Windows 10 home, 64-bit. Using NVDA 2018.4.

Make sure the volume isn't turned all the way down while playing a station. Funny thing: If my Hope volume says 100 percent, it's turned down. 0 percent is maxed. Yes, it's reverse thinking. LOL!

Ok, just thought of something else. In the main window, tab to options, then activate it with the space bar.

Tab once to "output device" and try out the different choices there, pressing ok to exit and save the setting in options after each entry. Maybe one of those will make Hope work for you.

Travis

On 12/24/2018 9:18 PM, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all,

I haven’t used the program in a while. I have hope the program that is supposed to connect me to Pandora, but I get nothing. The stations I have set up are there, but nothing plays. Any ideas how to fix this? I am using jaws 2019 on my win ten computer. Jim