From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of wayne
Sent: 25 December 2018 16:16
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Drive not showing in My Computer

I just read Walter's question, and Mike's Possible solution which was a good suggestion and sometimes it works. For Walter, I wish I had read your message before you reformatted your drive, I'm glad that worked for you, however reformatting doesn't always work. sometimes, let's just say, windows gets a little confused and even if you think it's seeing your drive, because it's popping open the auto play window, asking you to scan or fix the drive. As soon as you tell windows to do it, when you believe everything is fine, well it is, but windows is confused. I've had this happen with external drives and thumb drives and using this software you can fix it. One of the options you'll find in the software is to give that drive or flash  drive a drive letter, you'll be able to go through a number of drive letters. Of course you''ll have to be on the drive you working on. It will be one of the drives that will show up in this softwarewhere you won't be able to see it in windows until it's fixed. the drive letter assignment table is just a little confused. Usually, I've always had success sorting the situation with a third party application. Most of the time the one I go too is AOMEI Partition Assistant . For most things in the free personal addition  is adequate. Note this is a  powerfull application and when you use it, if you don't know what to do then don't do it or you could ask me. For all of you that want to add this to your application tool box here's their web address:

Wayne