From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Can the Latest Winamp Get Data for Ripping CD's?

Perhaps you will get an answer from someone who uses that version.  I don't.  Whatever the case regarding Winamp and data bases, there are many good ripping programs and there is more than one data-base.  You might be better off using CDEX for ripping CdS because, at least years ago, you could select between two data bases.  But if you use it, use the portable version.  The installed version tries to put additional programs on your machine which you probably don't want.  Others who use the program can discuss these matters further if you are interested.