From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 10:52 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] looking for cordless phones

Yes, it has talking caller ID and as I recall it announces when the battery
needs charging. That is it though.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@gmail.com

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its
strength.
Corrie Ten Boom - 1892-1983 - Watchmaker

Does this model speak or announce the caller id info and what else does it
announce or speak?
Thanks.