Want to talk all about blind technology?
Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io
Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.

On Dec 31, 2018, at 10:22 PM, Victor <victorelawrence@...> wrote:

Hi everyone:

Personally, 2018 canned and soon enough as it was a difficult one for me. Good riddance to 2018! But I am confident that God will bless us all in 2019.

A blessed new year to all,

Victor
On Dec 31, 2018, at 6:48 PM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:

Yes; I remember that well.  I was waiting to get told when I would move into this building, and I was also waiting until I could get to a dentist to get a tooth pulled.  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Jujube
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 9:12 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Happy New Year Everyone!

Same to you. I seriously can’t believe that another year has gone by. It’s as if 2018 has just started...

On Dec 31, 2018, at 5:48 PM, janet gross <janet.harvard@...> wrote:

HI All,
I just want to say I hope all of you will have a Happy and safe New Year! I also want to thank everyone for all their help and support throughout the year.  You guys are a wonderful group of people!  I appreciate all of you, as well as all the help you all provide!
Janet