Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How much physical RAM can a laptop hold?

hi,

Usually a minimum of 4 gb. Generally, double what your pc comes with on it's max specs. Your manual should have the info.

On 1/3/2019 1:39 AM, Keith S wrote:

Hi,

How can I go about figuring out how much physical RAM my HP laptop can hold? I know the motherboard determines this, but do not know how to find this information out.

Currently, my laptop is very, very slow, as a member of this group can attest to (we connected to each other's computers through a tandem feature and he even commented on the slowness.

This makes learning Jaws and windows 10 very frustrating and tedious.

Thanks for any info