Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How much physical RAM can a laptop hold?

hi,

Which generation processor does it have? Usually, laptops around 2007-2010 hold up to 8 gb, while laptops haswell, possibly eariler, and onwards can hold upto 16 gb, while newest might hold up to 32 gb or 64 gb. You can check processor specs on intel.

On 1/3/2019 2:54 AM, Keith S wrote:
computer did not come with a manual.  Wife bought it used from work.

Keith