the VIP3000 talking thermostat

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If anyone uses the VIP3000 talking thermostat with an electric AC and heating system, I've lost the user's guide booklet that came in the box and it now appears that the dip switches inside the thermostat aren't set correctly because the thermostat isn't cycling the unit on and off as it should.  I know this may be a longshot but if anybody has their booklet and could get me the settings for the dip switches I'm appreciate it.  I'll try to call the company tomorrow and see if they can send me a booklet, but I suspect they may be closed on the weekends and that I may have to wait until Monday to contact them.

Troy