Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] the VIP3000 talking thermostat

Thank you Holly! Now I just hope that a professional isn't needed to
change the switches and that my mom can do it. It's getting pretty cold
around here at night, for this area anyway, but with the switches set
wrong as I believe they are the heater is staying on too long and
actually making it too uncomfortably warm during the night.

Troy