Re: thunderbird saying misspelled before abbreviations

Hi,
I don't know how it should appear in your language so I'll describe it as numbers.
Going to the 3rd option on the list of options' which is in the options menu, you can disable the boxes on spelling.
Hth

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 04/01/2019 19:25, Troy Burnham escreveu:

Hi all,

Is there a way to stop thunderbird from saying misspelled and end misspelled before and after abbreviations?  It mostly does it with abbreviations but in writing this note it even did it when I wrote the word thunderbird.

Thanks.

Troy