Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 12:02 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] add-on manager in firefox

Wait, are you saying that your Firefox is opening the add-ons window every time you open the browser itself?
How odd. Have you ever tried restoring it? Maybe it can solve the problem.
Try it and let us know if this worked.
Hth

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 04/01/2019 15:52, Keith S escreveu:
Hi, any way to stop the add-on manager from opening every time I open up firefox.� It also auto- starts when I hit a link in an email and firefox opens to go to the site from the link.
�
I have to close firefox and then hit the link again and wait a while for firefox to load the page that the link is directed to.
�
Thanks
�
Keith