Want to talk all about blind technology?
Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io
Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.

On Jan 4, 2019, at 5:49 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Hi Pam, it's a little bit of everything. But there's a lot of Apple users on there as well. Feel free to join. And it's also very laid-back. If you have a problem with something please let me know.
On Jan 4, 2019, at 4:06 PM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:

Is that an Apple group, or an everything group?  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Joseph Hudson
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 4:46 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Apple Computer list?

Hello ann, another great group to join, would be the blind techies group. The info to join we'll be below. We believe in teaching and helping others. We will even occasionally have sales of technology or other things that are needed for technology on our group as well. Each member is a loud and once a week posting of selling items.

blind-techies+subscribe@groups.io
On Jan 3, 2019, at 8:08 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have a friend who wants to know how to join the apple computer list. He's got a new computer and it's an Apple.  I know next to nothing about Appple computers, so I want to send him to a good list with folks who aren't going to just say, "RTFM.".   Can anybody help?  Manuals are great, but only if the reader understands what he or she is reading.  I joined a Linux list once and got told too many times to RTFM.  I had to learn how to read man pages in self defense.  <smiling>

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring