This week on Eyes On Success: Lighting Up the Night

blueskies11

This week on Eyes On Success we have:

1902 Lighting Up the Night (Jan. 9, 2019)

Debby Marchena is blind and uses a white cane to get around town. One evening, while crossing the street, she was struck by a car. The driver of the car had not seen the cane in the darkness. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Debby about her experience and her quest to develop and market a lighted cane to avoid such problems in the future.

All shows can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

and the podcast is available wherever you find podcasts!

You can also listen on your smart home device by saying “play eyes On Success podcast”.

Help spread the word about Eyes On Success and share the show with a friend as we embark on our 9th year with over 400 episodes in our searchable archive.

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

       www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

       www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

       www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

       www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

       EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe@...

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

       EOS_discuss+Subscribe@...

Send suggestions or comments to:

      hosts@...