From: Melissa Hammitt [mailto:mjmarney@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 12:13 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Back T Pack (back Pack ) they calling it

I'd be curious to have more of a description of what it looks like when you wear it and how easy is it to dig through if you need something from it. Since I'm a girl I get to wear a purse, but I'm picky about what kind I will use. I have to have one that I can wear across my front, like a messenger bag, because I have issues with relinquishing my stuff out of my sight so to speak. I've tried backpack purses, but they are a pain to get anything out of quickly.

Melissa

On 9/1/15, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, have any of you all used the back pack they call Back T Pack ?
To me it sounds like a possible well-made and designed vest that looks
like a back pack. It sounds good thinking about getting one. But was
interested in any input anyone has on it! See link to it below.

http://www.backtpack.com/

Thanks,

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com