From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:00 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] laptop keyboard, delete key won't function

I wonder if this behavior is controlled by Windows or by the BIOS,, or whatever the replacement for BIOS is called.  I don't recall.  At any rate, I'm curious what happens if you use delet in a document.  Does it do what it usually does, delete the character to the right of the character immediately to the right of your current position?

Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 6:08 AM

Hi, yeah I have rebooted, and there are no restore points …strange thing …but it does work  in conjunction with the shift key …thanks …