From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:36 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Uber trouble?

Vicky:

You are more than welcome.  I hope this helps you be able to use it more efficiently.  No, I have never had to log in again.  My settings are saved so when I open Uber, I can just start getting my trips scheduled.  I haven't heard of this before and I have no idea who you could contact.  The only thing I can suggest is getting someone who is sighted to check it out for you and maybe delete the App and then log in again and have them help you save everything.  You should be able to start getting rides as soon as you open it.  Let me know how the dictating feature works for you.  It's a great service but a bit expensive.  Take care and good luck.

Shelly

On 1/8/2019 9:54 AM, Vicky Vaughan wrote:

Hi and thank you Shelly for your helpful information!  I will certainly try your dictating method!

Since you say that you also only use it on an infrequent basis, have you found that you must reauthenticate yourself with it every month? I know I have for at least November December and January.  This is a bit of a pain!

Thanks again!

Vicky