Re: uninstalling drop box problem

Gene

When did you get the popup?  Evidently, you are saying your browser opens and displays the page.  Is that at boot up?

Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] uninstalling drop box problem

Ok, Gene, I did the first suggestion you offered, to install over itself and this worked. I don’t know how to tell dropbox  not to start at boot up …how is this accomplished? Also, the reason I uninstalled it was because there must have been an update in the last few days because now I get a pop up page about different options with drop box and I could not get rid of this page. It was  annoying.

Thanks so much.

Patrick

Come and See

ScripturePassage+subscribe@groups.io