From: joanne
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 8:31 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I hope this isn't off topic/AIRA

Yes I do believe it can help with captias. Some of the things Chris J. mentioned I have actually seen: it helped some people get around a theme park freely: the rep directed a friend to different places like the all-important bathroom when you're out shopping. I too would love to see if I could at least get to my gate when at an airport. They will read mail, answer you as to whether or not your clothes match, read recipes on items. It does seem costly, though, and I hope they'll work on that.