Re: Thunderbird and junk mail

Troy Burnham

Sorry but I lost the e-mail showing what key command to use to send a message from my junk folder back to my inbox, what was it again?  I thought it was ctrl-j but when I hit that it opened a save dialogue.

Troy

On 1/9/2019 5:33 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:

Read this article for an explanation of how to configure your Thunderbird Junk folder:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Junk_Mail_Controls

Gerald

On 1/8/2019 11:28 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
I am using Thunderbird with Win 7.  As far as I know, I don't have a junk mail folder.

Is a junk mail folder something you must make up, or is it just made when you use TB?

Where can I look to find the junk folder?

Thanks for your help!

Nancy