Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless laserjet printer question

Well, Robin, have you checked the HP site for a Windows10 driver update?  On your wireless network, is the printer being detected?

I am using a Canon all-in-one Model Number MF8580CDW and I was able to get it going with no sighted help.  One caveat:  I am NOT RUNNING Windows10, so the opinion expressed here may be mooted.

But, try haunting down a driver on the HP site first before you give up on the printer.

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado