From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:50 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] a question for those of you who get weather underground forecasts by email.

Hi all,

Have you noticed that your forecasts read different now? And, I am not getting my forecasts at the time I want any more. They come at 8: AM. I tried to figure out how to fix this, but haven’t succeeded. Have any of you noticed this? And fixed  the problem? And is there another place to get email weather alerts? Jim