external hard drive question

Keith S

Hi, I have a series of external hard drives which all have USB cables and AC power cords attached to the backs of them, and theya ll have a rocker switch to turn them on and off.

I over heard  some people talking about USB powered external hard drives, but when I looked on amazon.com and mwave.com I could not find anything  using the search terms "USB powered external hard drive"

Does anyone know what I am trying to find?

And, if so, what would be some good search terms when trying to find them on online stores?

Thanks

keith