Re: Bose Mini Bluetooth 2: How To Pair It With A Windows 10 Computer

Maria Reyes

Like Janet, I'm willing to help out with the phone. Or you can join any of my lists in my tag line. applies to everyone.

Maria
Want to talk all about blind technology?
Join the tech4theblind group: tech4theblind+subscribe@groups.io
Have an Apple product? Join the Apple411 group to discuss the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. From experienced to new users.

On Jan 13, 2019, at 2:08 PM, Geoff Eden <geden1@...> wrote:

With the power and usb sockets to the right, the buttons along the top
are on/off, volume down, Mute, volume up, and bluetooth connect.

The on/off amnd bluetooth buttons at either end of the button bank, are
lower than the middle three buttons.

When you power the unit on, it should tell you the battery level in
terms of a per centage.
When the unit is on, holding the pairing/bluetooth button for a number
of seconds, the unit should say "ready to pair another device."

But in any event, you should get an audio prompt when you turn the unit
on.

Good luck, and enjoy.