Re: gusto 3 phone/is there a tutorial to see before I purchase it?

Laz

Keep in mind that Verizon stopped activating 3G phones about six
months ago so Verizon is a no-go for the Gusto 3 or haven both of
which are 3G phones. If you're on a Verizon plan don't let your
service lapse or you'll have to get a 4G phone to get back on with
Verizon. For a while longer you can use the Haven and Gusto 3 on
services such as Selectel for which we're a dealer, Page Plus, or
TracFone.

Laz

On 1/14/19, Holly <feyk7@comcast.net> wrote:
Hi Terry:

The Gusto 3 is a Verizon phone. It is a fairly basic flip phone and is
accessible if you don’t want a smart phone.

Holly

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com